Handcrafted in South America by talented women artisans, each one-of-a-kind bag has subtle variations in color and weave, which contribute to the natural beauty of this tote and its handmade origin. Such imperfections are the trademark of hand-crafted authenticity and add unique character to each unrepeatable piece.
or 4 installments of $55.00 by More info
The Kalani is all about texture that’s soft and sustainable. Our artisans hand-spin organic agave fibers that have been delicately dyed using locally sourced fruits, seeds and berries. The creamy beige hue contrasts with a dark leather strap and bronze hardware that will patina beautifully with age.
- Made from organic hand spun agave fiber
- Botanically and organically hand dyed
- Durable natural cotton canvas lining
- Leather interior pocket
- Tan leather straps with bronze hardware
- Sustainably harvested
- Ethically produced
- Measurements | 12″W x 9″H x 4″D | 6” Strap drop
- Rounded rectangular bottom